Tuesday 8 January 2013

Bits and Bobs

Sorry for the radio silence - I've been on holidays.  I meant to say I was going before I left but I ran out of time so Happy Christmas and Merry New Year and all that.  On the bright side, the burglars didn't know I was away either, so my flat is still intact.

The Bits:

1. A transcript of 'Some Days in the Life' - a twitter storytelling project I took part in last year - is now online if you want to have a look.

2.  I'll be reading from my Stations story at the Ideas Store in Whitechapel on Thursday January 17th  - details here 

3. Speaking of Stations, I was interviewed by the editor a while ago, and there is a video snippet here  where I talk about my inspiration for the story, and do an un-inentional impression of a nodding dog.  (Seriously.  If you are prone to any kind of motion sickness, you might not want to watch.)

The Bobs:


Answers  here.  How many did you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment