Thursday 29 November 2012

Houston, we have lift-off.......

Actually, not Houston. You can't by Stations in Houston yet.  Or  in the rest of America.  (You can, however, buy it in Switzerland of all places.   Who knew the Swiss would be interested in our little East London railway line?)

Yes, today it's publication day:




I have to admit, I am not *entirely* sure what that means, except that some point I should probably eat some cake. 

But what I think it means is that you should be able to find copies in bookshops (PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me if you see one), and if your local bookshop doesn't have a copy you can ask them to find you one.  Or you can order directly from Arachne Press.

I have never played professional basketball (this might surprise you), but today I have a pretty good idea of how this guy feels:


No comments:

Post a Comment